- UPC: 628240207951
|Celebration Herbals Devil's Claw Root Wildcrafted 92 grams|
Devil's Claw is native to southern Africa and Namibia. Tea is made from the extremely large, secondary stage, tuberous roots. The name is derived from the plant's peculiar sprout which seems to be covered with miniature grappling hooks.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind
100% Wildcrafted Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens)
Herbs mature in wilderness conditions without cultivation. The harvest is random to maintain natural species regeneration.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands