- UPC: 021078106968
Product Is Available!
Ashwagandha Full Spectrumâ„¢ 570mg (Ayurvedic) 120 tab - Planetary
Ashwagandha Full Spectrum is a supplement containing primarily of minerals and antioxidants for the body. As we know for a fact, minerals are important to the body because it is involved in the formation of certain body cells, production of enzymes and hormones and reactions of chemicals inside the body. It also improves health by boosting the immune system and maintaining homeostasis inside the body. On the other hand, the antioxidants Ashwagandha Full Spectrum could offer can also significantly increase the body’s ability to fight damage caused by free radicals and toxins. Antioxidants are needed by the body because these chemicals are the ones responsible for neutralizing harmful chemicals inside the body thus making them easier to excrete. If free radicals accumulate inside the body, it can cause damage to the existing cells, thwart the growth and repair of tissues and tamper DNA replication during cellular division. As a result, this can increase the risk of tumor growth and cancer development.
Ashwagandha Full Spectrum bottle consists of 120 tablets where each tablet is composed of 500 milligram Ashwagandha root and 70 milligram of Withanolides, weighing a total of 570 milligrams. Other ingredients of Ashwagandha Full Spectrum supplement include Dibasic Calcium phosphate, Stearic acid, Colloidal Silicon dioxide and Modified Cellulose gum. These chemical compounds will be discussed in brief.Fillers and binder info:
1. DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE. This chemical compound is insoluble in water and commonly used or mixed into dietary supplements. This is commonly found in commercial cereal meals, enriched flours, and noodles and even in dog foods or poultry feeds. Some medications are also added with this chemical compound to reduce or remove bad odor of the other chemical components of such medication. Because of its calcium content, this chemical compound is also helpful in controlling the development of tartar and cavity on teeth. It is also a common ingredient of many toothpastes and mouthwashes. Dibasic Calcium phosphate has no odor, no taste and no color.
2. STEARIC ACID. Stearic acid in this supplement serves as a fatty acid source. As a matter of fact, Stearic acid is the most widely used fatty acid which is saturated in nature. Aside from its use in making soaps, shampoos, shaving creams and several cosmetic products, Stearic acid is an important fatty acid to the body for its many biological reactions. Every single cell of the body is composed of fatty acid. Also, Stearic acid has been studied and found to have a cholesterol–lowering effect among the other saturated fatty acids.
3. COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE. Inside the body, this substance binds to nucleic acids and improves DNA and RNA extraction. Initial studies also reveal that such compound can decrease the risk of dementia by up to 11%. Inhalation of colloidal silicon dioxide may cause harm to the body especially to the lungs.
4. MODIFIED CELLULOSE GUM. This chemical substance of Ashwagandha Full Spectrum supplement serves as the source of methyl groups to the body. Methyl groups are needed to improve chemical reactivity inside the body. It is also involved in the cation exchange during protein purification.
Ashwagandha Full Spectrum supplement is relatively safe. Give it a try and feel the difference it can make in your life.
|Supplement Facts for 570 mg Tablet|
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Calcium 59 mg 6%
Ashwagandha Root 500 mg
Ashwagandha Root Extract (25:1) Yielding 5% Withanolides 70 mg
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and modified cellulose gum.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more PLANETARY HERBALS Ashwagandha Full Spectrum 570mg (Ayurvedic)