- UPC: 021078106982
Forskohlii Full Spectrum 225mg (Ayurvedic) 120 cap
Forskohlii full spectrum is a supplement which is derived from the herb Forskohlii itself. The extract is taken from the roots of the plant. Each bottle of Forskohlii Full Spectrum supplement contains 120 capsules where each capsule has a net weight of 130 milligrams. In each capsule, it contains 130 milligrams of Forskohlii root extract (ForsLean®). The supplement contains the chemical compounds namely, Maltodextrin, Magnesium stearate and Colloidal Silicon dioxide. The supplement is also fortified with gelatin capsule for an improved effect to the body.
In general, Forskohlii Full Spectrum is a dietary supplement of vitamins and minerals for the body. It is also a good source of antioxidants which can significantly improve the health status and the feeling of wellness by an individual. In this article, the specific ingredients of Forskohlii Full Spectrum supplement will also be discussed briefly.The Fillers and binders:
1. MALTODEXTRIN. Maltodextrin is a long – chain carbohydrate which is commonly employed as a food additive. This chemical substance is derived from the process called partial hydrolysis of starch. Apparently, Maltodextrin is absorbed by the body as glucose. In fact, it is commonly used as sweeteners for certain soda and candy products. Another heath benefit of Maltodextrin is that it can improve an individual’s digestion and absorption process, thus, enhancing the breakdown and assimilation of food nutrients to the body.
2. MAGNESIUM STEARATE. This chemical compound is common in the candy and formula milk industry as a sugar binder. Magnesium stearate comes from animal and vegetable oils. This specific ingredient of Forskohlii Full Spectrum supplement is a source of fats and fatty acid for the body. There are claims that magnesium sulfate is dangerous. However, these are only claims and not yet proven. Magnesium stearate in this supplement is in regulated amount and has been tested and proven to be safe for human consumption.
3. COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE. This chemical compound has been popularly used as an ingredient for making glasses and bottles, telecommunication fiber optics, porcelain materials and even cement powders. In human studies, initially, a reformulated chemical component of silica in the form of Colloidal Silicon dioxide can improve the functioning of the nerves and reduce the risk of dementia by up to 11 %.
4. GELATIN CAPSULES. This ingredient is obtained from the boiled skin, tendon and ligament of mammals, especially cows. The animal extract is comprised of proteins, collagen and several amino acids. Increasing the supply of these substances in the body will greatly improve the body’s functioning and health. These substances are important for the growth and repair of body tissues and cells. Proteins and its building blocks, the amino acids, are involved in almost all of the biological reactions the body undergoes. Collagen, on the other hand, is also important for wound healing and scar formation. It is also helpful in delaying the ageing process, thus, giving you a healthier and younger – looking skin. Gelatin is tasteless, colorless and odorless. Therefore, adding this to a food supplement will not alter its taste, odor and color.
|Supplement Facts for 225 mg Capsule|
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Forskohlii Root Extract (ForsLean®)(20% forskohlin) 130 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more PLANETARY HERBALS Forskohlii Full Spectrum 130mg (Ayurvedic)