- UPC: 021078001775
Product Is Available!
OmegaEPA™ Fish Oil
Marine Lipids with EPA and DHA * 1,000 mg * Maintains Normal Cholesterol Levels
OmegaEPA is an excellent source of fish oils, rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3's have been the subject of intensive research, due to repeated observations that people whose diets are high in fatty fish tend to be healthier than other populations. The most important omega-3 fatty acids are EPA and DHA. Preliminary scientific evidence suggests EPA may help maintain cholesterol levels already in the normal range when consumed as part of a low-fat and low-cholesterol dietary program. DHA is an important component of brain tissue.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS Omega EPA Fish Oil 1000 mg
- Essential Fatty Acids and Phospholipids
- Fats: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
- Is Fish Oil good for my heart?
- New Study Promotes “Omega-3 Index” …
- Safety Profile – Environmental Concerns and Omega-3
- Omega-3 Fish Oils