- How can huperzine help cognitive function? Cholinergic neurons travel to relay signals in the brain. Brain choline decreases naturally with age. Protects the number, size and function of cholinergic neurons for healthy cognition.*
- How does huperzine work? Huperzine extract supports learning and memory by protecting acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that acts as a messenger molecule for nerve cells in the brain to enable memory and concentration.
- What is Huperzine? Huperzine A is a plant alkaloid derived from the Chinese club moss plant, Huperzia serrata. Worldwide studies show that huperzine supports learning and memory.
- Huperzine is a powerful inhibitor of the enzyme cholinesterase that breaks down acetylcholine, leaving more acetylcholine in the brain for its important functions.
- UPC: 021078019312
Product Is Available!
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS Huperzine A tabs