- Bromelain is an enzyme complex derived from the pineapple stem
- Bromelain supports tissue comfort and may enhance quercetin absorption
- Supplies the flavonoid quercetin extracted from seed pods of the dimorphandra mollis plant
- UPC: 753950000292
|Quercetin Bromelain by Doctor's Best - 180 Capsules |
Quercetin-bromelain supplies the flavonoid quercetin extracted from seed pods of the dimorphandra mollis plant. flavonoids are "semi-essential" nutrients found in many plants and foods. bromelain is an enzyme complex derived from the pineapple stem.quercetin modifies the body's response to antigenic substances, inhibits formation of free radicals and supports circulatory health by promoting integrity of tissues in small blood vessels. bromelain supports tissue comfort and may enhance quercetin absorption.
Quercetin, Bromelain (Enzyme activity: 2400 GDU [Gelatin Digesting Units] per gram), rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, gelatin capsule.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules three times daily, preferably 30 to 60 minutes before meals. Store in a cool dry place.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
- Important Information for Allergy Sufferers
- Seasonal Symptoms* Are Systems out of Alignment
- Quercetin and Bromelain