What Makes Vectomega The Better Fish Oil Choice?
|What Makes Vectomega The Better Fish Oil Choice?||Darrell Miller||10/20/11|
October 20, 2011 01:44 PM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: What Makes Vectomega The Better Fish Oil Choice?
Fish Oil Whats Best?The body requires various nutrients to be able to maintain health and prevent diseases. One of the most important nutrients that are essential to the body is the Omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acids include Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These essential fatty acids (EFA) cannot be produced by the body but can be derived from fish oils. Fatty acids are important in the growth and development of the central nervous system. It is also useful in the prevention of certain cardiovascular diseases because of its cholesterol - lowering property. One of the most popular essential fatty acid supplements is the product called Vectomega. This supplement is a natural Omega-3 fatty acid complex which consists of DHA, EPA, essential phospholipids and amino acids.
Vectomega is an excellent supplement for individuals who do not acquire Omega-3 fatty acids in their daily regular meals. Some of its advantages are:
1. ALL NATURAL. This fatty acid supplement is completely all – natural. In addition, clinical studies revealed that it has the most level of natural oils in the commercial world of essential fatty acid supplements. This product has undergone a process which is patented and is free of synthetic chemicals. The process only utilizes natural enzymes and cold water as solvent.
2. INCREASED ABSORPTION RATE. Chemically, Vectomega has been found to be 50 times more absorbable than any other essential fatty acid supplements.
3. NO FISHY TASTE AND SMELL. Another advantage of this supplement is that though it is extracted from fish oils, it has no fishy aftertaste and won’t give you a breath smelling like you have just eaten fish for meal.
4. NO REFLUX. Unlike the other kind of fatty acid supplements, it cannot produce a disturbing gastric reflux after taking.
5. MORE SOLUBLE AND BIOAVAILABLE. It is also more soluble and is considered to be the most bio-available among the other fish oil supplements. It has been graded high in terms of active bioavailability among Omega -3 fatty acids under phospholipid reaction.
6. MORE PRACTICAL. It is a practical choice. One renowned pharmaceutical association stated that 2 tablets of Vectomega are equivalent to 12 to 16 capsules of another fish oil supplement.
7. ANTIOXIDANT. Not to mention, it is effective not only as essential fatty acid supplement but also an anti – aging agent because of its potent antioxidant property.
Vectomega have undergone many thorough clinical studies. It has been claimed to be safe and effective to supply the body with sufficient amount of essential fatty acids. However, health experts still suggest that it would be best and most safe to seek medical consultation first before starting supplementation. This would significantly prevent any untoward effects and abnormal interactions with other medications and supplements you are taking. The recommended dosage of this supplement is 2 tablets everyday for 30 days and then only one tablet daily for the next months and so on. However, if you wish, it is still safe to continue with 2 tablets per day for a more improved benefit.