Jasmine Oil : An Useful and Amzing Essential Oil
|Jasmine Oil : An Useful and Amzing Essential Oil||Darrell Miller||02/27/14|
February 27, 2014 11:41 AM
Author: Darrell Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Jasmine Oil : An Useful and Amzing Essential Oil
Jasmine oil is the most powerful and prized essential oil, and jasmine is a famous flower. Jasmine has a pleasing, strong, romantic fragrance, and sweet which is bloom at night. The aromatic jasmine oil has a lot of health benefits, its medicinal properties such as anti spasmodic, anti depressant, and anti septic that could help our body from some problems.
Below are some health benefits you could get from jasmine essential oil :
- Disinfectant and anti septic : It is contains Benzoic acid, Benzyl Benzoate, and Benzaldehyde that have the natural oil acts, helps in healing some fungal problems, bacteria infection, and use to make an anti septic product.
- Anti depressant : It is helps to calm your mind, make you happy, arouses desires, and change your mood.
- Cures spasmodic quickly : This could be use for spasmodic infections like asthma, lungs congestion, and coughs, its treats spasms and other muscular pains due to spasms. - Healer during childbirth : This essential oil is a parturient and an uterine tonic, it could works by helping reduce pain and increasing the contractions.
- Works as a skin ally : Jasmine oil could clean skin impurities, help to balance oily, and nourish a dry scalp, because jasmine is an anti-septic.
- Helps to give you a good sleep : insomnia is a common health problem, and this essential oil could give you a sound less and deep sleep that many people want for. This oil has the expectorant effect that give you undisturbed sleep, even when you are suffering from a cold or cough.
- Could increase milk secretion : This is a good option for lactating mothers and for the babies, this oil effect also protect from breast cancer and breast tumor. This essential oil have so many health benefits that are useful for us, and it comes from the evergreen shrub, a native plant of Northern India and China, "Jasminum Gradiflora", and has been used for an aphrodisiac by Chinese people.