The Side Effects Of MSG.
|MSG: Here is why you should stay far away from it.||Darrell Miller||09/20/16|
September 20, 2016 03:15 PM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: MSG: Here is why you should stay far away from it.
MSG is a neurotransmitter that stimulates nerves, which makes food that would normally be bland taste great. Because MSG is often used to compensate for low-sodium or low-fat contents, many food manufacturers try to downplay its toxicity in order to promote their products as healthy. As a result, people who believe they are buying healthy foods are actually putting their health at risk by consuming large amounts of MSG.
The following are the health risks of MSG:
- It may lead to brain damage, Brain swelling, and allergies.
- It can also lead to eye inflammations and Hypoglycemia.
- It can cause type 2 diabetes to the users.
- It may lead to nausea, Dizziness and Memory loss.
- It may lead to brain tumors, Brain cell death, Speech problems, and Strokes.
- It may lead to diarrhea, Cancer, Alzheimer's disease and continuous headaches
MSG is widely used in the food industry, which makes finding MSG-free foods a challenge. It is often hidden on ingredient lists under different names to mislead consumers.
If you are experiencing inflammation issues, take Curcumin to eliminate all forms of inflammation.