The Side Effects Of MSG.
|MSG: Here is why you should stay far away from it.||Darrell Miller||09/20/16|
September 20, 2016 03:15 PM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: MSG: Here is why you should stay far away from it.
MSG is a neurotransmitter that stimulates nerves, which makes food that would normally be bland taste great. Because MSG is often used to compensate for low-sodium or low-fat contents, many food manufacturers try to downplay its toxicity in order to promote their products as healthy. As a result, people who believe they are buying healthy foods are actually putting their health at risk by consuming large amounts of MSG.
The following are the health risks of MSG:
- It may lead to brain damage, Brain swelling, and allergies.
- It can also lead to eye inflammations and Hypoglycemia.
- It can cause type 2 diabetes to the users.
- It may lead to nausea, Dizziness and Memory loss.
- It may lead to brain tumors, Brain cell death, Speech problems, and Strokes.
- It may lead to diarrhea, Cancer, Alzheimer's disease and continuous headaches
MSG is widely used in the food industry, which makes finding MSG-free foods a challenge. It is often hidden on ingredient lists under different names to mislead consumers.
If you are experiencing inflammation issues, take Curcumin to eliminate all forms of inflammation.
Curamin (End Inflammation Pain) 60 capsulesOur Price: - $ 32.77 ...
Curamin (End Inflammation Pain) 120 capsOur Price: - $ 55.97 ...