SearchBox:

BackRefresh

HRG80 Red Ginseng - When will I start noticing results?

old message When will I start noticing results? HRG80 Red Ginseng Darrell Miller 01/27/21

PreviousNext

Date: January 27, 2021 12:28 PM
Author:
Subject: When will I start noticing results? HRG80 Red Ginseng

Clinical studies that featured red ginseng, ashwagandha, and maca individually typically saw results between 8 to 12 weeks. However, the synergistic benefits of having a combination of these ingredients could mean that you may experience benefits before that. The best results for sexual enhancement occur over time with continued use of this safe and effective formula.*

What about toxins and pesticides?

I’ve heard that ginseng is susceptible to picking up toxins or pesticides through its roots. Is this something I need to worry about with your product? No. The HRG80 ginseng that we feature in our red ginseng supplements is hydroponically grown in ultra-clean conditions. Because the ginseng roots are carefully cultivated and provided with optimal growing conditions without the need for pesticides or exposure to soil-borne toxins, the plant thrives and produces the beneficial compounds we look for that make a good supplement. This process concentrates the most beneficial compounds – rare noble ginsenosides – to an average seven times higher levels than those found in conventional ginseng, and they are absorbed up to 17 better than classic ginsenosides.††

Guarantee: VitaNet® LLC Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->