Slimaluma Plus - Appetite Control with Green Tea and Yerba Mate
|Slimaluma Plus – Appetite Control||Darrell Miller||08/29/06|
August 29, 2006 01:22 PM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: Slimaluma Plus – Appetite Control
Slimaluma Plus – Appetite Control with Green Tea and Yerba Mate
Now Vitamins Slimaluma plus contains a proprietary standardized extract of Caralluma fimbriata—a succulent, edible cactus that grows native throughout
Here’s how it works. As the stomach fills, it sends a signal to the brain’s hypothalamus region, letting it know that it is time to stop eating. Slimaluma is rich in naturally occurring compounds known as pregnane glycosides that interfere with the timing of this signal. This, in the eyes of researchers, is what causes users to experience feelings of fullness, even if they have not eaten. Slimaluma has also been shown to inhibit the formation of two enzymes involved in fat synthesis, allowing the body to convert more fat into energy, while sparing vital muscle proteins.
Now Vitamins Slimaluma Plus is a non-thermogenic, stimulant-free dietary supplement that is idea for individuals working to achieve a healthy body weight by establishing better eating habits.
- Clinically shown to help support healthy weight management
- Contains proprietary standardized extracts from Caralluma fimbriata
- Manufactured without any chemical alterations to the herb’s key constituents
- Has been consumed without adverse side effects for thousands of years*
Slimaluma is a trademark of Bencor Pacific, Inc.
* these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Buy Slimaluma Plus from Now Vitamins at Vitanet