- A Dietary supplement for supporting a healthy digestive system*
- Cholesterol control by promoting normal absorption of dietary fats.
- Counteracting lactose intolerance by its association with lactase.
- Keeping constipation and diarrhea under control.
- PB8 - Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life*
- Prevention of intestinal contamination from infectious organisms common in some foreign countries.
- Provides 14 Million good Bacteria
- Reduction of bad breath.
- Reduction of internal gas.
- Suppression of a number of intestinal disorders.
- Suppression of candida yeast.
- UPC: 027917001128
|Digestive health is important. |
Get America’s #1 Pro-Biotic Acidophilus**
Rich meals, fast foods, preservatives, refined sugars, prescription drugs and stress can all effect your body’s natural internal balance. This imbalance can lead to digestive discomfort.
PB 8® Pro-Biotic Acidophilus provides eight types of beneficial bacteria that work together for maximum support.* PB 8® is milk and gluten free.
Available in 60 and 120 count bottles.
Also available in vegetarian approved capsules. Want more information on acidophilus?
** In unit sales per SPINS® tracking service for the year 2002
* This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for the prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have and/or suspect you might have a health problem, are pregnant and/or nursing.
Acidophilus Louis Pasteur discovered pasteurization, the method of heating milk to kill harmful bacteria. Years later at the pasteurization institute, Elie Metchnikoff researched and discovered the health-promoting capabilities of lactobacillus bacteria when he observed that people who ate yogurt tended to live longer.
More than 400 different kinds of bacteria live in our gastrointestinal tract. The body depends on beneficial bacteria to manufacture B vitamins as well as to produce lactase and other antibacterial substances.
60 to 70 MILLION AMERICANS SUFFER FROM DIGESTIVE DISEASES(According to the National Digestive Disease information clearinghouse in Bethesda, MD.)
Commercial food processing procedures often destroy viable beneficial organisms, making it difficult for the body to maintain good intestinal flora. Even the majority of yogurt products no longer contain a viable acidophilus culture. Preservatives, additives, high-fat diets, alcohol, birth control pills, and stress can all result in poor intestinal flora. Antibiotic drugs are especially damaging to intestinal flora and kill all kinds of bacteria, both good and bad. The effects of antibiotic use on intestinal flora can last for weeks even after the drug is discontinued; often leading to yeast overgrowth, chronic infections, poor digestion, fatigue or allergies.
Acidophilus supplements can reintroduce beneficial bacteria into the system. Important benefits of acidophilus supplementation can include:
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more NUTRITION NOW PB 8 Pro-Biotic Acidophilus