- UPC: 628240256041
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Ashwaganda Root Organic 40 grams|
Also known as "Indian Ginseng" and "Winter Cherry," Ashwagandha is used extensively in Indian healing systems (Ayruvedia). It grows wild along the edges of rice patties and roadsides in many areas of India and is now cultivated in some parts of the United States.
Medicinally, its effects are comparable to only a handful of the most potent herbs such as Asian Ginseng or Echinacea, but it’s gentle enough on the human system that even children can use it.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal bennefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
• Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling, then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minuites.
• When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Ashwagandha Root (Withania somminforal)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands