|Baby Nasal Aspirator by Squip Products |
Free of DEHP/Phthalate, BPA, and Latex. The easy, comfortable, and safe method to rid small noses of excess mucous so that your baby can breathe, eat and sleep better!
What is Baby NasaKleen?
Baby NasaKleen is a nasal aspirator used to remove excess mucous from babies' noses. Baby NasaKleen is particularly recommended prior to feeding your baby or before sleeping.
1. Wash hands before and after using Baby NasaKleen.
2. Find a comfortable setting. There are several ways to position you and your baby. One recommended position is to lay the baby in your lap with the baby's head between your knees and feet against your stomach. Let the baby's head drop backward slightly. Another way is to simply lay the baby in a bed or crib - with you standing next to the baby.
3. Place the nozzle slightly inside the baby's nostril and gently apply suction with your mouth through the mouthpiece. The mucus will collect in the transparent chamber. The chamber contains a hygiene filter to prevent any mucus from leaving the chamber or any bacteria infecting the parent. Repeat the process with the other nostril, if needed.
4. If the mucus is particularly dry or sticky we recommend that you apply a few drops of saline into the nostrils before aspirating.
5. Clean unit and discard filter.