- Why is magnesium crucial for your health?
- Magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions, including those involved in the Krebs energy production cycle, energy storage, breakdown fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, neurotransmitter activity and hormone regulation.
- UPC: 021078002628
Tablets and Capsules
Magnesium is an essential mineral, playing a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. The reactions include those involved in the Krebs cycle (one of the body's energy production systems), energy storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, the relaxation of voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation. Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones and plays a role in the absorption of calcium by the bones.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS Magnesium Malate
- Magnesium Malate/MSM Formula: Soothing Relief for Muscles & Joints
- A Break through in the Battle Against Aluminum Build-Up