Review of No-Flush Niacin 500 mg - SOURCE NATURALS Product SN0921
Sunday, April 18, 2010
- What benefits is niacin known for? Niacin is known for supporting healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- What is niacin? Commonly known as vitamin B-3, niacin is needed for circulation, healthy skin, nerve function and for the metabolism of food.
- Where is niacin found naturally? Foods that are rich in niacin include beef liver, brewer’s yeast, broccoli, carrots, cheese, corn flour and dandelion greens.
- Why the strange name, “No Flush?” A common reaction to niacin is a flush—a red rash and uncomfortable tingling sensation on the skin that usually lasts only a few minutes.
- B-3 Can Boost Energy & Support Cardiovascular Health*
- No-Flush Formula
- Our product is called “no flush” because it contains niacin in its inositol hexanicotinate form. This form provides the same benefits of other forms of niacin, without the characteristic flush.