What Is Shilajit fulvic acid And Can It Improve Health?
|Fulvic Acid||Darrell Miller||11/21/12|
November 21, 2012 03:58 PM
Author: Darrell Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid is derived from humeric substances that are components of decomposing plants and animal material. It is available over the counter and is famous for its ability to cure various ailments. Fulvic acid gives soil its brown color and is extracted from humeric substances using sodium hydroxide.
Health Benefits of Fulvic Acid
- Fulvic acid has antioxidant properties that remove free radicals from the body
- It removes toxins from the body that could build up and cause diseases
- It enhances vitamins and mineral absorption in the body.
- Taking fulvic acid will help the body maximize its absorption of nutrients from food
- Fulvic acid is used to dress wounds as a topical dressing
- It contains anti-viral elements that help in healing shingles and ringworms
In cases of poisoning caused by poison ivy and oak, fulvic acid can be used to neutralize the poison effects. Fulvic acid is derived from the soil and provides the body with the nutrients it needs to maintain good health.