VITAMIN - D3 A reservoiur of benefits to sheenful life
|VITAMIN - D3:A reservoiur of benefits to sheenful life||Darrell Miller||01/03/14|
January 03, 2014 05:29 PM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: VITAMIN - D3:A reservoiur of benefits to sheenful life
Vitamin D3 Sources
A handful of sunshine everyday is what our body requires to retain its sheen and keep our health problems at bay. Human skin when exposed to ultraviolet rays of the sun manufactures vitamin D-3 orcholecalciferol for its consumption. It is recommended that lighter skin individuals receive 10 to 15 minutes of sunlight daily. Darker individuals, on the other hand, should receive almost double the amount of sunlight, up to 25 to 30 minutes daily. Other best natural food source for vitamin- D3 is fish products, such as: cod liver oil, tuna, salmon and sardines.
Apart from the tablets or liquid vitamin D-3 supplements, fortified milk, breads, cereals and eggs are lesser vitamin D3 sources.
Lists of health benefits for Vitamin D-3:
- VITAMIN D-3 is not only a boon to children's healthy teeth and bones, it is one such nutrient that work as a miracle to treat osteomalacia which causes muscle and bone weakening in adults. It may also reduce major medical risks in elderly if taken in high doses and improves immune system.
- It promotes calcium absorption thereby preventing loss of bone mass and treating several bone disorders.
- It lowers the risk of colon, breast, and prostate cancers.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis is improved with vitamin D3.
- It not only prevents but also help treats rickets which later leads to bone deformities, post menopausal osteoporosis, hypoglycemia and the development of Type 1 diabetes.
- It also plays a significant role in slowing the degenerative process in multiple sclerosis and Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency.
- Vitamin D-3 and curcumin synergistically clears brain tangles to help prevent depression and Alzheimer's dementia. There are multitudes of vitamin D receptors in the brain therefore it is believed to maintain and enhance mental health.
- It prevents PRE-Eclampsia which occurs during pregnancy and produces protein in urine, high blood pressure and edema. It leads to pre-mature labor and is the main cause of death during pregnancy.