What Herbs Support A Healthy Prostate
|What Herbs Support A Healthy Prostate||Darrell Miller||09/03/15|
September 03, 2015 01:59 AM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: What Herbs Support A Healthy Prostate
Prostate health is vital for any male's well-being. Keeping your prostrate free from complications is a result of good hygiene, proper diet and most importantly, living a healthy lifestyle. The bad news is that some of the prostate complications such as prostate cancer can cause death. The good news is that there are better remedies to prevent that from happening, reduce the effects of these complications and lastly, do away with them completely.
From pharmaceutical pills to natural supplements, there are more than enough remedies for prostate complications in the market. However, if you are looking for something safe to use, then it is always advisable to choose natural supplements, herbs or anything that is safe from toxic chemicals. In our case, we will be dealing with herbs that support prostate health.
What Herbs Support A Healthy Prostate?
- Saw Palmetto. Saw Palmetto is simply a small palm with fan-shaped leaves from the southeastern United States. Saw Palmetto is known to treat enlarged prostate or hyperplasia (BPH). Some studies show that they can also reduce the urge to urinate at night and also, enhance urinary flow.
- Pygeum. Used to treat several complications, Pygeum contains extracts from the bark of Prunus Africana. It is known to work best when it comes to treatment of enlarged prostate. Just like saw palmetto it is also known to reduce the need to urinate at night and at the same time improves the flow of urine.
- Beta-sitosterol. Beta-sitosterol can be found in vegetables, nuts, seeds and fruits. Beta-sitosterol has several health benefits that include treating colon cancer, cervical cancer and more. It is also known to be among the best solutions for an enlarged prostate.
- Lycopene. Lycopene is simply a red carotenoid pigment that is found in fruits, berries, and many other fruits. Apart from being the best remedy for several complications, research shows that Lycopene also has the ability to cure prostate cancer.
- Stinging Nettle Root. Stinging nettle root is among the best remedies for urination problems that include, frequent urination, painful urination, bed time urination and more. They are also considered to be among the best solutions in dealing with an enlarged prostate.
In summary, keeping your prostate healthy means improved urination flow and more. It also means, creating a barrier between your prostrate and several diseases such as prostate cancer. The herbs mentioned above are among the best and the safest ones to use.