Health Benefits of Calendula
|Health Benefits of Calendula||Darrell Miller||09/12/16|
September 12, 2016 05:25 PM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: Health Benefits of Calendula
Calendula is an annual flower usually found in the northern Mediterranean countries. It’s got its name because it blooms with the calendar, once a month.
Health benefits of calendula
1. Healing nature- it has antioxidant compounds which is the cause of its healing nature. It can heal your scrapes, cuts, insect bites etc.
2. Enhances skin appearance- Calendula oil can boost your skin appearance. It provides antioxidant protection to your skin, reducing wrinkles, aging and improving blood flow to the skin.
3. Improves dental health- It has antibacterial properties which provides good oral health. It is one of the main ingredients in natural mouthwashes, toothpastes etc. because of its ability to kill cavities and gingivitis causing bacteria.
4. Improves vision- Beta-carotene in calendula can directly impact your vision. This will prevent development of cataract and macular degeneration.
5. Fights inflammation- Irrespective of where you have inflammation, calendula can reduce your discomfort. Calendula tea can reduce your congestion and cough. Skin balm containing this ingredient can reduce pain if you have arthritis or gout.
Calendula Flowers Extract 1 fl ozOur Price: - $ 10.50 ...
Calendula Flowers Tea Organic 24 bagOur Price: - $ 6.50 ...
Calendula Toothpaste 2.5 fl ozOur Price: - $ 6.72 ...
Califlora Calendula Gel 2.75 fl ozOur Price: - $ 11.70 ...