SearchBox:

BackRefresh

HEALTHY LIVING: If you decide to do a juice cleanse, ease into it

old message HEALTHY LIVING: If you decide to do a juice cleanse, ease into it Darrell Miller 11/14/16

PreviousNext

Date: November 14, 2016 09:49 AM
Author:
Subject: HEALTHY LIVING: If you decide to do a juice cleanse, ease into it

Considering a juice cleanse? While there are many opinions on whether or not a juice cleanse is beneficial for your health, most people who have done one are happy with their results. If you choose to do a cleanse, it will go much smoother if you follow a few quick tips for the days leading up to your cleanse.

Key Takeaways:

• My friend Suzie is always asking me for advice about different diet and weight loss trends, and yesterday mentioned she’s about to start a one-week juice cleanse.
  • She wanted to know if I thought they worked, if I had concerns and if I recommend detoxing.
  • In short, a juice cleanse is a full body detox program where you eat nothing and drink only pressed fruit and vegetable juice for a set period of time.

"Basically, juicing, if done correctly, can be an effective way to improve nutrient intake, energy, focus and even lose a few pounds."

Reference:

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=//www.courierpress.com/story/life/wellness/2016/11/06/healthy-living-if-you-decide-do-juice-cleanse-ease-into/93257290/&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGmZjNGVlYTM1NDU3YmZmOGU6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNEbw-RIG2HKJC3_782GlWcdDM3NvQ

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->