SearchBox:

BackRefresh

10 health concerns you can detect through your eyes

old message 10 health concerns you can detect through your eyes Darrell Miller 11/26/16

PreviousNext

Date: November 26, 2016 06:59 AM
Author:
Subject: 10 health concerns you can detect through your eyes

While I was driving the car in the city where traffic was bad, I found the brake override warning lamp illuminated on the combination meter sometimes. And then, when I accelerated the car while the light was illuminated, unexpectedly the engine did not have power.

Key Takeaways:

• There are a number of eye conditions that can indicate cancer somewhere in the body, or even in the eye.
  • Lung cancer in men and breast cancer in women often spread to the eyes before a diagnosis is even made. Many doctors also first discover basal cell carcinoma
  • Autoimmune diseases like lupus, Chrohn’s disease or even some forms of arthritis can be diagnosed through the eye.

"When you meet someone new, the first thing you notice about them is probably their eyes—the shape, the color and sometimes their health"

Reference:

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=//www.connectstatesboro.com/news/article/11502/&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGmZmMDFkMTU2YWMzMmQ5OTU6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNHRljvLWbGlXxN11ViztUgi_V48LA

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page