Full Course Meal for your Bones
|Full Course Meal for your Bones||Darrell Miller||12/30/05|
December 30, 2005 05:50 PM
Author: Darrell Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Full Course Meal for your Bones
KAl offers Bone Meal Powder in a new size 16oz.
Kal's Bone meal powder is a tried and true flagship product. Mix q rounded teaspoon of powder with your favorite protein drink, juice, or, Yogurt. May also be blended into baked goods, hot cereal and casseroles.
- Bovine Derived and USDA compliant to minimize the risk of BSE exposure
- Convenient powder form
- Contains the complex of all trace minerals naturally occuring in bones
- 540mg phosphorus per serving
- Intended to provide nutritive support for healthy bones, teeth, nerve and muscular function.
- Provides 1620mg calcium per one heaping teaspoon
Serving size 1 teaspoon) (6)
Servings per container about 76
Calcium (from bone meal) - 1620mg
Phosphorus (from Bone Meal) - 540mg
Magnesium (from bone meal) - 18mg