- Cordyceps is a Medicinal Mushroom
- Its Polysaccharide Content May Boost The Immune System
- May Act as an Aphrodisiac
- May Have an Anti-depressant Effect
- UPC: 076280011999
|Reveal the secrets of Cordyceps Mushroom |
Cordyceps are like mushrooms which commonly grows on the himalayan mountains in some regions of China, Tibet and India. It was used in ancient chineese medicinal practice, simply because they provide various health benefits. The Cordyceps are proved effective in the treatment of respiratory malfunctions and also male sexual problems and also produce increased stamina and endurance by balancing the HPA axis in the human body. But whether they help the athletes in having better athletic endurance and high level of energy, is something which interests many people. Here are some discussions about some important points which may help you to get your answer. Browse through this section to reveal the secrets of this powerful medicinal plant.
Benefits of using Cordyceps-
1. Increase in energy level- Cordyceps are clinically proven to increase blood circulation and oxygenation to the lever. This results in boosting up the energy levels in human body.
2. Source of chief nutrients- The Cordyceps are also rich in its nutritive value and is a high source of proteins and polysaccharides. The proteins help an athlete for building muscle block and also repairing them. On the other hand the polysaccharides provide a rich source of carbohydrate which may be beneficial in a number of ways.
3. Clinical tests on Cordyceps have confirmed that the Cordyceps contain all the essential fatty acids, anti-oxides and minerals which should be present in an appropriate health supplement. This gives the human body, more endurance and helps in improving the immunity system.
4. Cordyceps are generally considered to be one of the safest medicinal plant which doesn't produce any side-effects even during the pregnancy period. They may be used in the elderly population to improve their energy levels, weakness and fatigue which are directly associated with aging.
Thus, these were some of the health benefits of cordyceps mushroom which may aid you in having the most appropriate and updated knowledge about them.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more Solaray Cordyceps
- Recipes - Berry Bash Smoothie
- Full Spectrum™ Cordyceps - Planetary Formulas
- Enhanced Potency Yin Chiao Classic and Cordyceps Power CS-4