- Healthy Bile Flow
- Healthy Skin & Digestion
- Maintain Blood Glucose Levels
- Provide Nutritive Support For Liver Health
- Rich In Antioxidants
- UPC: 666183000048
|Neem Leaf has been used internally for thousands of years as nutritive support for the immune system and because it is rich in antioxidants. As a panacea herb, Neem Leaf is also reputed to provide nutritive support for liver health, healthy bile flow, digestive health, maintain blood glucose levels and support healthy, radiant skin from the inside out.|
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Organic Neem Leaf Powder† 480 mg *
* Daily Value not established
† Certified organic by EcoCert
Vegetable cellulose capsule
Organix South TheraNeem capsules contains no, corn, soy, salt, yeast, sugar, wheat, egg and dairy products and are formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you are trying to conceive a child (men & women).
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more Organix South TheraNeem Organic Neem Leaf
- Balance hormones with Calcium d-glucarate, medical composition...
- Tribulus and increasint levels of hormones ...
- The Vitamin with Heart
- Important Information for Allergy Sufferers
- Antibiotics: Friend or Foe?
- Acidophilus: Nature’s Antibiotic
- Niacin and Cholesterol
- Seasonal Symptoms* Are Systems out of Alignment
- Enhances Mental Concentration in Children
- Stimulates Immune Function!
- Natural E for Cardiovascular and Antioxidant Support ...
- A Five-Tiered Approach to Heart Health - Source Naturals
- Liquid Calcium why is it better?
- Tomatoes Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before
- A Break through in the Battle Against Aluminum Build-Up
- Methylsulfonylmethane: Nature’s Source for Dietary Sulfur
- King of Zinc - OptiZinc
- Read more about Red Yeast Rice and Lipid Wellness
- Why take Minerals? Minerals, a Multitude of Functions...
- Vitamins - VITAMIN A and CAROTENOIDS
- Take it to Heart - regain healthy Cholesterol levels ... read more ...
- Cholesterol Conundrum
- The Natural Man
- You Are What You Digest
- Nutrients for Longevity
- Battle Fatigue! Don't passively accept chronic exhaustion and weakness.
- Iron: The Body's LifeBlood
- Bone Power
- Like A Rock
- The Flex Factor
- Certified Foods
- What the Medicine Men Knew
- Hidden In Plain Sight - The spreading epidemic: Diabetes.
- Centering Your Heart
- Marilu Henner: Energy Personified!
- America's Most Wanted
- The A Team
- Gotta Habit
- Probiotics - Our Friendly Bacteria