- UPC: 628240202161
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Cat's Claw Inner Bark Wildcrafted 24 Tea Bags|
Cat’s claw is a woody, climbing vine that grows in the South American Rainforests and can often be found growing into the canopy. Once mature, the top part of the plant is cut away, enabling the rootstock to regrow quickly. Harvesting in this method ensures sustainability of this wonderful herb for future generations.
Also known as “Uña de gato” in Spanish, Cat’s Claw (inner bark) has been used by the Peruvian natives of the Amazon for centuries. Its discovery in 1970 by a scientific expedition has led to its widespread popularity and use throughout the Western world.
Nature's herbs are utilized by dispersing and awakening the entire useful qualities of the dried plant.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of it's medicinal properties and flavour. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Wildcrafted Cat’s Claw Inner Bark (Uncaria tomentosa)
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands