- What are the primary benefits of Magnesium Malate? Magnesium Malate may bind to aluminum, thereby supporting clearance of excess aluminum from the body. Magnesium may be beneficial for people who have high levels of aluminum in their bodies.
- What is Magnesium Malate? Magnesium malate is a compound made from two ingredients, magnesium and malic acid.
- Why is malic acid important? It is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle in which we carry out most of our cellular energy production. Malic acid is abundant in fresh fruit such as apples and is present in most cells of the body.
- It is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions, including those involved in the Krebs energy production cycle, energy storage, breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, neurotransmitter activity & hormone regulation.
- UPC: 021078002611
Tablets and Capsules
Magnesium is an essential mineral, playing a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. The reactions include those involved in the Krebs cycle (one of the body's energy production systems), energy storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, the relaxation of voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation. Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones and plays a role in the absorption of calcium by the bones.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS Magnesium Malate
- Magnesium Malate/MSM Formula: Soothing Relief for Muscles & Joints
- A Break through in the Battle Against Aluminum Build-Up