- What are the primary benefits of Magnesium Malate? Magnesium Malate may bind to aluminum, thereby supporting clearance of excess aluminum from the body. Magnesium may be beneficial for people who have high levels of aluminum in their bodies.
- What is Magnesium Malate? Magnesium malate is a compound made from two ingredients, magnesium and malic acid.
- Why is malic acid important? It is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle in which we carry out most of our cellular energy production. Malic acid is abundant in fresh fruit such as apples and is present in most cells of the body.
- UPC: 021078016007
Product Is Available!
Yielding 833 MG Malic Acid
Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid. Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production. Magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. Preliminary studies suggest that magnesium malate supports the body's own detoxification of aluminum in the brain. *
Supplement Facts for 625 mg Capsule
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Total Carbohydrates 3 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Protein 1 g 2%
Magnesium (as magnesium malate) 433 mg 108%
Malic acid (as magnesium malate and malic acid) 2.5 g †
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Warning: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Suggested Use: 2 to 6 capsules daily with a meal.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS Magnesium Malate
- Magnesium Malate/MSM Formula: Soothing Relief for Muscles & Joints
- A Break through in the Battle Against Aluminum Build-Up