- Increases T Cell And Natural Killer (NK) Cell Life!
- May Benefit The Immune System, Heart, and Liver.
- No Limitations To Continued Use!
- Promote A Stronger Immume System!
- Toxin Free!
- UPC: 076280001303
Product Is Available!
|History and health benefits of astragalus herb |
This herb has been taken as medication for ages in Chinese medicine. Historically, it was used to make the body stronger, and to combat and prevent disease. Its root has been used in teas and soups and is also available as a supplement.
The history of astragalus
This herb has been used for medicinal purposes for over 2000 years. It originated from Tibet and China and is a perennial legume.
There are more than 2000 species, but only two of them are used medicinally. They are Astragalus mongholicus and Astragalus membranaceus. Its roots are harvested from a 4 to 7-year old plant. They are dried and then used in supplements and teas that have various health benefits.
Health benefits of the astragalus herb
The intake of this herb has been shown to benefit the digestive system, as it helps to reduce acidity in the stomach.
This herb can be beneficial for fighting off colds and flu, because it increases the vital white blood cells that fight infection. When the white blood cell count is higher, the body is able to produce antibodies, which fight bacteria and strengthen its resistance.
It is taken by cancer patients to neutralize the side effects of chemotherapy. It also boosts the immune system, making you less prone to infection.
Astralagus can increase the amount of red blood cells, which therefore helps in the treatment of anemia. So, if you are always feeling tired and lethargic and you are pale, taking it can make a huge difference.
For those who have diabetes, it's possible that taking this herb can help to manage their condition by reducing their blood sugar levels as well as their chances of developing complications associated with diabetes.
This herb also provides health benefits to the heart. It helps to lower high blood pressure as well as bad cholesterol. It has also been found to be beneficial for treatment of many different diseases, including herpes and HIV.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more Solaray Astragalus
- What Was The Real Story On The Ephedra Decision?
- Astra 8 - Boost immune system your primary defense against colds...
- 5-HTP and Mood, Anziety, Depression and Anti-Aging.
- Medicinal Applications of Honey And Your Health
- Royal Jelly Can Be An Anti-Aging Supplement And Much More
- The Ephedra Decision: The Real Story ...
- Echinacea Exceptional - Planetary Formulas