- Prevent Tumors and cell Damage*
- Prevents pain, inflammation, and arthritis symptoms*
- Protect the Liver*
- Protects heart and arteries*
- Soothes digestive disorders*
- Stops viruses and resistant bacteria*
- Strengthen immune defenses*
- Supports energy and resilience*
- UPC: 076280030181
Research has concluded that green chiretta, more commonly known as Indian Echinacea, taken in capsule or tincture form can provide many health benefits. This ancient herbal medicine has been shown to reduce fatigue in MS patients and can be effective in treating the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. Furthermore, a 2017 study reported that Echinacea helped improve many symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including sore throats and coughs. Echinacea in moderate doses is generally considered safe for healthy individuals.
- A journal, Planta Medica, published a study that found that green chiretta, Andrographis paniculata, at the normal therapeutic dose, could be used to treat normal cold.
- 20 patients were recruited for the study on green chiretta and they were given 12 capsules of the powder per day for three consecutive days.
- It was discovered by the researchers that thirty minutes after taking green chiretta, the patients had a significant drop in blood pressure.
"A team of researchers from Thailand looked at the physiological effects of short-term multiple dose intake of a standardized green chiretta capsule used for the treatment of the common cold and uncomplicated upper respiratory tract infections."
|Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) is a well known ayurvedic medicine herb largely used to stop colds, flu, and other infections. This herb is an effective immune booster that does not create side effects. Many use this herb as a substitute for antibiotics. |
Shortening Cold and Flu Duration
Andrographis can help reduce the intensity of symptoms of the common cold and even prevent the onset if taken early enough before a cold sets in. It can help reduce sore throats and runny noses as well. Fortunately, research backs these claims. One double-blind, Placebo-controlled study, showed that andrographis can reduce the intensity of cold symptoms in just two days. Including sore throats, fatigue, and runny drippy nose symptoms. After four days, all symptoms were significantly reduced. Another study involving upper respiratory cold saw significant reduction in duration and severity of symptoms including reduction in coughing.
If you suffer from colds, flu, or other respiratory infections consider trying andrographis. This herb has no serious side effects and can help the body fight off upper respiratory issues. Andrographis has also been found to improve liver function, regulate blood sugar, and reduce the spread of cancer, it has anti-inflammatory properties which can help with inflammation pain. Andrographis should be added to your medicine cabinet ready to be used as soon as one feels a cold coming on.
It is recommended that you buy a standardized andrographis, and should take 600mg – 1200mg a day for best results.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules one or two times daily with meals or a glass of water.