Black Tea Extract :The Potent Benefits Of Camellia Sinesis
|Camellia Sinesis||Darrell Miller||11/22/12|
November 22, 2012 11:03 AM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: Camellia Sinesis
Among beverages, many varieties of tea exist including oolong, green and black tea. they are in fact quite similar in their natural state and chemical composition. However, the benefits of black tea extract has begun proving its mettle after the rather heavy overdose of information and research on green tea. The important ingredient that has made tea a rage in alternative medicines in the modern times is the contents of polyphenol which is beneficial in reducing fat absorption and aiding weight loss. In fact, while green tea extract has about 30-40% of water soluble polyphenol, black tea has about 10% .
What has however been proven through recent clinical studies is that the four kinds of polyphenols found in black tea extract are more active on adipose tissue mass, liver lipid content thereby suppressing body weight more effectively as compared to green tea. Green tea is the fresh plucked leaves of the camellia sinesis plant while black tea extract is made from the fermented leaves. While the green tea leaves are only lightly dried, black tea leaves are fully oxidized. Both contain flavonoids known for their beneficial effects on the human body .
However because of the excessive oxidation in black tea, the flavonoids convert to complex theaflavins and thearubiglins.These are antioxidant known to be tremendously potent in effectively countering cancers, stroke and heart ailments. Potent Health Benefits *Its proven to affect on triglycerides present in the blood thus affecting body weight issues dramatically. In fact clinical observations have proved that it induces reduced levels of cholesterol with no side effects on fat soluble vitamins.
It's safe usage could not have been proved better:
- *Black tea extract according to a study in Japan lowers the re-absorption of bile by the system by binding itself to the bile acids. This in turn is supposed to increase the excretion of cholesterol from the body.
- * Two key ingredients theanine and caffeine are known to increase and enhance cognitive performance and help improve mood and increase alertness particularly in moments of demanding mental activity.
- * The polyphenols increase metabolism, circulation and helps in not only detoxification but lowering of fat mass in the body.
- * The antioxidant quercetin, in black tea has been linked to lowering of risk and incidence of pancreatic cancer.
- *Black tea consumption over a long period of time has been linked to lower incidence of skin pappilomas and better protection against ultraviolet radiation.
An intake up to three cups is said to have beneficial effect but again discretion should be maintained in cases of hypertension, blood pressure and anxiety, who could do without the effect black tea extract has on blood circulation and heightening of alertness.Without a doubt black tea extract remains one of the most common proven natural formulas with great benefits.