Why Boswellia May Be Your Answer To Pain
|The Health Benefits of Boswellia||Darrell Miller||09/09/16|
September 09, 2016 10:17 AM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: The Health Benefits of Boswellia
Boswellia, also known as the Indian frankincense, is a popular native tree in traditional medicine. The tree has numerous health benefits due to its anti-inflammatory properties. The following are some of them:
- It can be used to manage inflammatory disorders and sore throat infections.
- treat diarrhea.
- treat arthritis and pulmonary disease.
- treat rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis.
- treat syphilis, painful menstruation and ulcerative colitis.
- treat hay fever and asthma.
- It can be used to treat cancer and pimples.
- and treat topical wounds.
Chronic inflammation is at an epic high in America, largely due to poor diets. Taking boswellia daily can help reduce inflammation helping the body fight off diseases that may arise.