News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 12 signs you're not getting enough calcium
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and is essential for many of our important body functions. The problem is, most of us are not getting enough of it in our diets. Calcium deficiency can lead to many problems including heart ...
- Balance Stress With The Minerals Magnesium And Calcium
- When stress hormones are released into the body due to a stressful situation, several things may happen. Your metabolic rate can increase, heart rate jumps, blood vessels contract and get tighter, the rate at which one breaths gets more frequent and ...
- Calcium is essential
You probably know that calcium is good for you. But in reality, you’re probably murky on the details as to why it’s so important, and like many people, you may not be getting enough calcium in your diet. Bones provide a mineral reservoir to buffer ...
- Calcium Protects against pregnancy complications…
- Calcium Protects against pregnancy complications… Pregnant women may want to take a calcium supplement to help reduce the risk of developing symptoms related to Preeclampsia, report researchers. Preeclampsia is defined as a combination of elevated b ...
- Calcium Supplements and the Heart: Clearing Up the Confusion
The Institute of Medicine has recommended 1000-1200 mg of calcium daily for most adults, and the tolerable upper intake level has been set at 2000-2500 mg of calcium daily. Even a recent observational study from the MESA cohort suggested an asso ...
- Calcium, Flawed Studies And The Actual Benefits
- In February 2006, the findings of an $18 million double-blind placebo-controlled study were published in the New England Journal of Medicine. This study was conducted by the Women’s Health Initiative (WHI) and was on the protective effect of calcium ...
- Can A Calcium / Magnesium Supplement Strengthen The Bones?
Calcium and magnesium are two essential minerals for the body, bringing serious damage if there is a deficiency.
Calcium is essential for maintaining bone strength in the body, but also for the functioning of nerve and muscle cells.
Bones perform ...
- Can Calcium D-Glucarate Absorb Estrogen In the Body?
- Calcium D-Glucarate
Calcium D-Glucarate is a nutrient found in many vegetables and fruits. It is believed that it helps in eliminating the harmful substances from the body and it also helps in lowering the high levels of hormones which includes es ...
- Can Coral Calcium Alkalize The Body?
- What is coral calcium
Coral calcium is popularized on media as being a natural supplement with many health benefits. Coral calcium contains trace minerals, calcium and magnesium, that are necessary to the human body. Coral calcium contains an ...
- Can Vitamin D-3 Do More For Bone Health Than Calcium?
Loss of density and mass in bones has become very common these days because of the increase in the number of people suffering from osteoporosis. It is shocking to note that the number of osteoporosis related fractures in US is more than 1.3 million ...
- Coral Calcium - An Acient Source of more than Calcium
Coral Calcium - An Ancient Source of More than Calcium
The oceans of the world are literally the collection basins for the life giving nutrients eroded away from the farmlands, valleys and forests worldwide. To illustrate the shear volume of m ...
- Coral Calcium an Alkalizing Mineral to Balance pH
- The health benefits of coral calcium were discovered in 1979, when a British journalist representing the Guinness Book of records traveled to Okinawa to talk to Shigechiyo Izumi, who at 115 years old was at the time the world’s oldest documented livi ...
- Dietary glucarate and treatment of tumors
- Dietary glucarate as anti-promoter of 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-induced mammary tumorigenesis. Walaszek Z; Hanausek-Walaszek M; Minton J P; Webb T E Carcinogenesis (1986 Sep), 7(9), 1463-6. Journal code: 8008055. ISSN:0143-3334. Uni ...
- Do you know how calcium and cholesterol are connected?
Research is now showing a connection between calcium and cholesterol. This means there maybe help in moderation of cholesterol in the future, which would put people at a lower risk of heart attack and stroke. This research is showing that the ...
- Does Calcium Really Strengthen The Bones?
- Does it? Definitely, yes.
Calcium, principally, is a fundamental component of the bones. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body; however, aside from its role to keep the bones healthy, it plays other different vital roles - for normal he ...
- Does Coral Calcium Alkalize The Body?
- What is coral calcium
Coral Calcium is a salt of calcium inferred from fossilized coral reefs. Coral Calcium is discovered commonly installed in the dirt in Japan. Coral calcium is made principally out of the shells and skeletons of reef-building co ...
- EDTA Can Help Reduce Calcium Complexes and Artery Hardening In The Body
- Calcium is the most damaging mineral that is involved in the calcification of the blood vessel system. Ionic calcium, which is a floating form of calcium, is used by the body in daily functions like muscle contraction and relaxation, nerve impulse t ...
- Enzymatic Therapy New Products
Organic Cherry Fruit Extract
flavonoids for joint health and comfort*
are grown organically & freeze-dried to ensure potent extract
reduce uric acid levels*
#1 selling Cherry ...
- Estrogen Detoxification
- CALCIUM D-GLUCARATE
From the womb to the tomb, we are subject
to the effects of estrogen, the potent
female hormone that shapes our lives.
Variations in estrogen levels can have a dramatic
effect on our cellular development.
Source Naturals i ...
- Gentle Giant Glycinate
- Gental Giant Glycinate
as you know, minerals come in many forms. Glycinate is the body-friendly gental giant you've been searching for. Calcium and Magnesium Glycinate are fully reacted chelates of calcium and magnesium with the amino acid glyci ...
- Health Notes: Vitamin D, Calcium Aids in Breast Cancer...
- Vitamin D, Calcium Might Lower Breast Cancer Risk…Women who consume higher amounts of calcium and vitamin D may have a lower risk of developing premenopausal breast cancer, according to a recent report. Researchers used questionnaires to assess medi ...
- Horsetail Can Boost Health And improve Calcium Absorption
- Horsetail has been used for healing in both Chinese and Asian cultures. During times of famine, the Romans ate horsetail shoots, while Native Americans used horsetail as a diuretic for kidney problems, cancer, and dropsy to increase blood circulatio ...
- How calcium can Help Prevent Bone Loss
- What is bone loss?
Bones are always in a flux. Since it's living tissue, old bone is absorbed, and new bone is built up. This process is referred to as remodeling. Bone loss occurs when there is absorption of more bone than is being built up.
- How vitamins can help keep calcium in the bones
- Your arteries and heart work full time. They require nutrients that would assist and maintain blood vessels firm and flexible. If you are worried about stroke or blood pressure, you want to read about the important vitamins which can create a great d ...
- Is Calcium And Magnesium Asporotates The Best Form Of Calcium?
Two important nutrients that are common deficiencies in the diet are calcium and magnesium. Calcium is an important mineral for bone density, blood clotting, muscle contractions, and many other smaller mechanisms essential for human life. Magnesium ...
- Liquid Calcium Citrate - An Overview of What to Discover
While calcium is quite effective in conditions of improving health, it is valued very little without the addition of magnesium. Calcium in liquid type is much, much more potent than that of the tablet selection.
Absorption of calcium
- Liquid Calcium why is it better?
- Committed to providing
you with the most
advanced and effective
forms of nutrition,
Source Naturals now offers
LIQUID CALCIUM 1200 WITH
MAGNESIUM. More than a convenient
and great tasting way to
ensure your daily intake of calcium,
Source Na ...
- Looking For A Calcium But Not Sure Which Is Best For You?
- Calcium is essential to good health, but if you are looking for calcium it can be confusing to decide in which form you take it. There are so many available and every one claims to be good for you, so why the difference? Why not just sell the best a ...
- Magnesium Can Offset The Effects of Calcium
For a healthy cells, a proper balance between magnesium and calcium is required. A proper balance is one where magnesium level is high and calcium level is low. If your cell has a high level of calcium then it can store anywhere and cause many ser ...
- Magnesium Vital to Energy, Heart Disease, and Diabetes
- Energy in the body is produced in the form of ATP (adenosine triphosphate—present in all living tissue, provides energy for processes such as muscle contraction), through the process of cellular respiration. Magnesium is perhaps the most important n ...
- Maintain Proper Bone Density With Calcium And More
- Bone consists predominantly of collagen and calcium phosphate. The collagen provides the connective framework for bone that is hardened by the calcium phosphate, and without healthy bones, your quality of life would be significantly reduced due to b ...
- Men Become Fragile With Age, Minerals Can Help
- Osteoporosis has always been known to threaten women, as it afflicts 8 million females in the US, but this bone-thinning disorder is becoming a serious public health issue among men also. More than 2 million men may be at risk for osteoporosis and b ...
- Natural Calm Magnesium – The Anti-Stress Drink
- VitaNet, LLC is pleased to offer you Natural Calm – one of the most valuable mineral supplements you can take to support stress relief by restoring and balancing healthy magnesium and calcium levels. Developed by pioneering nutritional researcher Pe ...
- Now Foods Sports Nutrition
- Calcium Caseinate
This milk-derived protein
boasts a quality rating
matched only by whey, and
has an impressive nutritional/
amino profi le to boot. After
it “gels” in the stomach, it’s
digested very slowly, allowing
far more nutrients to b ...
- Protect Your Self With Calcium D Glucarate
- Studies have found that D-glucarate has therapeutic actions; among these are cancer prevention and serum cholesterol reduction. However, its most impressive property could be its ability to quickly detoxify the body of both artificial and natural to ...
- The Important Role of Nutritional Magnesium & Calcium Balance in Humans Living..
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
- Top 10 Calcium Rich Foods (Dairy Free) | Natural Cures
Calcium is a vital ingredient that we must consume to maintain proper bone and teeth health, among other things. Calcium isn’t just important for growing kids, either. In fact, it might even be more important for adults, as bone tissue begins to ...
- Vitamin D - How Does The Vitamin D Help The Body?
- The human body is indeed a very complex system that needs various vitamins and minerals to sustain its vigor and life. One of the essential vitamins that is a must for our body to have is Vitamin D. The function of the said vitamin would sound very s ...
- What Are Some Interesting Calcium Facts?
- Do you know what contains your teeth and bones?
Have you ever wondered what makes your muscles move, your body respond to stimulus and your heart beat?
If yes, then you might need to explore some of these wonders of the body. As we know for a ...
- What Form Of Calcium Is The Best Calcium?
- Best Calcium
Manypeople these days want to know which form of calcium is the best form of calcium. Calcium happens to be an essential nutrient for the body. However, since this nutrient serves a variety of purposes, therefore, it can be a bit tric ...
- What Makes Calcium / Magnesium And Vitamin D So Good For Bone Health?
- Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D, And bone Health
Nowadays, people are experiencing a lot of health problems. Among these problems that people commonly experienced is osteoporosis. The condition is characterized by a decrease of bone mineral density as ...
- When It Come to Bone Health, Look Beyond Calcium
When it comes to bone health, you need to look beyond the calcium. Most people are aware of the benefits their bodies receive from calcium. It is something most people have learned in childhood. Vitamin D is another thing that benefits people. R ...
- Where Are Natural Forms Of Calcium Found?
Calcium is responsible for taking care of the foundation of our body. You know how in large skyscrapers, structure integrity and strength is very essential and literally needed, well that is how our bones are for us. They literally hold u ...
- Which Calcium is Best?
- Customers walking into a health food store today are faced with a vast array of calcium supplements. They might ask: which one should I pick? Which one is best? Not easy questions to answer. All calcium forms will accomplish the same task: providi ...
- Which Form Of Calcium Is Best For You?
- There is no warning signal that lets you know if you have a calcium deficiency. Actually, a calcium deficiency is usually undetectable until damage that is irreversible has already occurred. A calcium deficiency is extremely hard to detect because ...