News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 1 Pinch Of This Magical Ingredient In Lemon Water Will Vanish Your Migraines And Headaches!!
Migraines are not just normal headaches. They are extremely painful. They can have other symptoms as well such as a feeling of nausea. Lemon water can help, though, and this is good news for many. Migraines can be very hard to treat. It is hard ...
- 4 Types of Headaches You Should Never Ignore
We all get headaches from time to time. Sometimes they are self-induced through stress, diet or lack of movement and other times they signal that something else is might be going on inside our bodies. Do not ignore your beaches if they are sharp p ...
- Are We Headed Towards a Food Shortage in America? : Essential Vitamins, Minerals, and Protein Powders to Maintain Good Health
It's no secret that food prices are on the rise. What may come as a surprise to some, is that we could be headed towards a food shortage in America. There are many factors that play into this, including drought, pests, and disease. The bottom lin ...
- Benefits of Wintergreen Oil
- What is wintergreen
Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) is in the heather family of organic plants and is local to North America. It is a little evergreen herb that develops just something like 6 inches high with thin crawling stems. It has hanging ...
- Can ButterBur Extract Help Fight Migraine Headaches?
- What is Butterbur?
Butterbur is a plant found in the daisy asteraceae and is in genus petasites. They are also known as sweet coltsfoot. They are mainly found in the temperate zones of the northern hemisphere in areas such as riverbanks, ditches an ...
- Can Feverfew Help With Migraine Headaches?
Feverfew, the white flowered traditional herb, has been commonly used as an anti inflammatory to combat ailments like fever as well as the pain of arthritis and headaches. It belongs to the chrysanthemum family. This severe headache can have ...
- Cannabis bills making headway in the Statehouse
Indiana lawmakers are advancing a bill which would allow study of the use of medical cannabis in that state. Last Thursday, they voted 94-0 to advance the bill towards passage. Additionally, they passed a second bill which would allow for the po ...
- CBD bill appears headed for passage
My Racine County reports that the State Assembly Bill 49 will soon be coming to vote. Passage of this bill will permit the use of CBD oils for medical applications. Supporters of the bill in the state legislature have built a version that will l ...
- Craniosacral Therapy for Depression, Neck Pain & Headaches
Craniosacral therapy can do a world of good for your neck pain as well as headaches you might be experiencing. The sacrum is a bone that has a triangular shape and it is located in your back. CST can have a very good impact on your mood and rela ...
- Feed your Brain with these Cognitive supplements
- TRUE FOCUS
True Focus™ - To attain mental acuity and alertness while promoting feelings of general well being, your brain requires sound neurotransmission activity. Norepinephrine and Dopamine, two of the key neurotransmitters responsible for the ...
- GINKGO BILOBA - (Ginkgo biloba)
- Impotence and Ginkgo
Frequently, compromised blood flow to the penis is the primary
cause of impotence. In these cases, ginkgo may prove to be very important in treating erectile dysfunctions. Recent tests have
indicated that improving the arter ...
- If You Often Have Headaches, Low Energy, and Insomnia, Start Consuming These
Natural cures such as magnesium and vitamin K can do wonders for your daily and long term overall health. Taking enough, but not too much of these vitamins are essential for your mental and physical well-being. Not getting enough of them from a ...
- Improving your posture could help reduce muscle pain, joint pain and headaches
When it comes to posture, your mother did know best. Her reminders to stand up straight and stop slouching were good advice. Your spine is strong and stable when you practice healthy posture. But when you slouch or stoop, your muscles and ligament ...
- Is magnesium the secret to ending PMS? Vitamin eases headaches andcramps
The vast majority of women will suffer from common PMS symptoms like cramps, insomnia, headaches, anxiety and mood swings. Roughly five percent of women will suffer more serious symptoms — known as premenstrual dysphoric disorder — inv ...
- Jalapenos: The Jalapeno Pepper Helps Prevent Colds, Headaches & Chronic Disease
Heavenly in cornbread, mango salsa, loaded down with cream cheddar or regularly appreciated as poppers at the nearby bar, most everybody knows the jalapeno pepper can be one genuine pepper. This compound offers path to its capacity to help you b ...
- MIGRAINE BLOCKER - Homeopathic Remedy for Headache and Migraine Relief
- NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
MIGRAINE BLOCKER - Homeopathic Remedy for Headache and Migraine Relief
Safe and natural treatment for temporary relief of migraine headache pain, pressure and throbbing.
Caffeine, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Acetaminophe ...
- Natural Ways to Put an End to Moles, Warts, Blackheads, Skin Tags and Age Spots!!
Skin issues can make you feel less than beautiful. They can also be annoying because of how they feel. Moles and skin tags can catch on things like your clothing and that can hurt or just feel strange. This talks about how you can naturally end ...
- Possible new head of the FDA is a supporter of medical marijuana … Could Trump's FDA finally stop suppressing cannabis?
Back on November 8th 2016 there was much celebration among the marijuana community. There were four more states that legalized adult use cannabis and several, including Florida, that legalized medical marijuana. However, there was still a lump in ...
- Red raspberry found to prevent head and neck cancers fromdeveloping and spreading
Nasopharyngeal cancer is a form of cancer that unfortunately has a high rate of spreading to other areas of the body. A certain form of red raspberry called the Rubus idaeus has been shown to inhibit the ability of the cancer cells from spreadin ...
- Reduce Migraine Headaches With Feverfew Herb
- For thousands of years feverfew has been used for the treatment of various ailments. History is full of references to feverfew. Dioscorides, an ancient Greek herbalist, recommended the use of feverfew almost two thousand years ago, as he valued the ...
- Say Goodbye to Headaches
- Say Goodbye to Headaches
by Susan Weiner
Energy Times, December 8, 1999
What's in a name? A headache by any other name hurts just as much. But categorizing your headache can be as overwhelming as finding an obscure breakfast cereal at the superm ...