News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 10 Muscle-Building Minerals You Don't Want to Miss in Your Diet
Exercise alone will not get you into the shape you want. You must also put good things into your body. The most important part of a good diet is to get the essential nutrients your body needs to function properly. Copper, iodine, zinc, and magnesi ...
- 20 essential oils for muscle pain and how to use them
There are 20 essential oils for muscle pain and how to use them. Getting aches and pains in your muscles is a fact of life. The more we use our muscles, the more tired we get. As we age, this gets worse and worse. Aging also poses problems for o ...
- 4 Ways Food Can Fight Muscle Soreness
These tears, coupled with inflammation and temporary muscle aches and pains are commonly referred to as Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness or DOMS. Typically, DOMS increases after exercise and peaks 24 to 72 hours later. Although more research is neede ...
- 5 Incredible Ways Beetroot Juice Can Boost Brain and Muscle Performance
Have you had your Beetroot juice today? Most people will answer that question with a no fairly quickly, but perhaps it is time that you become the oddball of the bunch, and answered yes. Drinking Beetroot regularly has a phenomenal number of ben ...
- 6 ways to reduce the risk of muscle cramps
The most common type of muscle cramp is a charley horse. If someone has a charley horse, it is a sign that the body may be lacking something. You can get rid muscle cramps many different ways. Hydrating, stretching, and eating more fruits and ve ...
- All dietary protein contributes to good muscle health, study suggests
- Consumption of any protein can improve muscle health in both, men and women. However, bone mineral density (BMD) is not affected. While one study indicates that specific protein sources might be good for the musculoskeletal system due to a c ...
- Beetroot Juice Boosts Brain Performance and Muscle Power in Adults
The amount of vitamin c that everyone takes in verys from Person to person. Vitamins are vey helpful for the body when it comes to aiding the immune system fighting off virus and disease. Atudys show that large doses of vitamin c can actually he ...
- Beta-alanine supplementation relieves fatigue, increases musclecarnosine
It has been found in a study that supplementing with beta-alanine can increase muscle carnosine and relieve fatigue. The study was published in the journal Nutrition Research and the team looked at the effects of beta-alanine supplementation on ...
- Can Magnesium Relax the Muscles?
- Magnesium The Miracle mineral
The biological role of magnesium is no longer the mystery it once was. Today we are well informed that the presence of minute quantities of magnesium in the human body is necessary for life. Moreover, a well balanced ...
- Can Vitamin D Help Promote Muscle Regeneration?
- Vitamin D And Your Health
Sprain is a common problem that is usually encountered by many individuals these days. The recovery period from pain varies from one person to another and would greatly depend on a number of circumstances. Among the most ...
- Did you know that this sheet can help treat muscle disorders and diabetes?
There is a sheet that can actually help treat muscle disorders as well as diabetes. Many people know this sheet and there are also many people that do not. Fig leaves have been used as a natural medicine for a long time because of its effects. I ...
- Drink bone broth for better muscle gain and stomach health
It appears that the article is discussing the benefits and personal use of broth. It seems that it discusses the individual components of broth and how it can be extremely healthy for you in many ways. Uses outside source to back up the writers ...
- Drinking Water Can Help Reduce Back Ache and Muscle Pain
Are you having sleepless nights because of your back ache?
Are you having muscle cramps that are too painful to bear?
Most parts of
the body are made up of muscle tissues. If you are looking for information
about how you can restor ...
- eat eggs before workout to gain muscle
For those who are trying to build more muscle mass, this video is for you. Hitting the gym and working out are not the only things you should be doing to increase muscle. Diet is important too and eggs are a food that should not be overlooked be ...
- Egg White Nutrition Benefits the Skin, Heart, Muscles & More
Eggs are all-natural and provide one of the highest quality proteins of any food available. Eggs are super health foods and they have been a breakfast staple from the unknown period of time throughout the world. eggs contain all the daily vitami ...
- FlexAgility MAX by Enzymatic Theray
- Fuel The Muscles With The Amino Acid L-Alanine
- L-Alanine is one of 20 amino acids that are used by the body to manufacture the proteins essential for life. Each protein possesses specific biological properties that are imparted by the sequence of amino acids it contains. Proteins control the che ...
- Heart-healthy curcumin improves muscle function and increasesexercise capacity
There's a lot of buzz about curcumin these days and for good reason. A recent study published in The Journal of Applied Physiology suggests that it can help to improve athletic performance in heart failure patients. Other research has shown that ...
- How Does Creatine Boost Muscle Strength?
How Does Creatine Boost Muscle Strength?
First of all what is Creatine? Creatine is a protein that is produced by the human body and converted to creatine phosphate and stored in muscles. The stored form can then be utilized for energy b ...
- How Does Potassium Help the Body?
- Potassium is a dietary mineral required in relatively large quantities in comparison with other minerals found in the human diet. It is the most abundant positively charged ion, or cation, in the cytosol, the liquid cytoplasmic matrix found inside al ...
- Ibuprofen found to RAVAGE male fertility and threaten testicular health: Just 3 tablets per day can result in lower libido, muscle loss, depression, and eventually ED
Researchers in France and Denmark have uncovered a negative effect from the long-term use of ibuprofen. Ibuprofen causes fertility problems in men because it reduces the amount of free testosterone, a condition otherwise known as hypogonadism, ...
- Improve Bone And Muscle Health with Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium is important in the body for good health.
Its approximated that about fifty percent (50%) of magnesium is present in bones and the other half is found in body cells.One percent is present in the blood and the body has to maintain th ...
- Improving your posture could help reduce muscle pain, joint pain and headaches
When it comes to posture, your mother did know best. Her reminders to stand up straight and stop slouching were good advice. Your spine is strong and stable when you practice healthy posture. But when you slouch or stoop, your muscles and ligament ...
- Learn What is Vitamin K Can Do For Your Health!
- What is Vitamin K good for?
Natural Vitamin K actually has 2 types, namely K1 (phylloquinone) which are produced by plants and K2 (menaquinone) which are synthesized by many bacteria. A synthetic one is also available and is known as K3 (menadione ...
- Leucine: The Muscle-Building Amino Acid Your Body Needs
- Leucine: The Muscle-Building Amino Acid Your Body Needs
Leucine is a branched chain amino acid that is vital to building muscle, and can help to keep fat and blood sugar under control and prevent muscle deterioration in older athletes. It also ha ...
- Magnesium Malate/MSM Formula: Soothing Relief for Muscles & Joints
- Fibro Response
Millions of Americans, the majority of
them women, are looking for a product
to soothe muscles, relieve joints, support
energy, and assist the liver’s natural
detoxification process. Source Naturals
FIBRO-RESPONSE is based on r ...
- Relieve muscle spasms naturally with the pomegranate
- Relieve muscle spasms naturally with the pomegranate
Research shows that pomegranate can reduce muscle spasms which also allows it to be treated for spasm related conditions including diarrhea. The rind of a pomegranate has chemicals which relie ...
- Researchers find that consuming blended protein supplements canimprove energy malnutrition, muscle mass in leukemia patients
Because cancer can quickly accelerate the deterioration of a person’s body, some researchers in China wanted to find out how soy-whey protein blend can help patients with leukemia by considering its effects on protein energy absorption and muscl ...
- ROLE OF BRANCH CHAINED AMINO CIDS IN MUSCLE GROWTH AND ATHLETIC PERFOMANCE
- Amino Acid
Essential amino acids are amino acids that cannot be synthesized by the body and must be ingested from plant and animal sources. There are ten essential amino acids needed by humans plus an extra two essential amino acids needed by infant ...
- Stronger Muscles for Improved Brain Function
A study conducted by the University of Sydney has linked physical fitness with cognitive fitness. They studied patients age 55 to 68 and found that those who adopted a daily regimen of weightlifting had a lower occurrence of cognitive impairment ...
- Stronger muscles may mean sharper minds for kids
There may come a day when children who are struggling academically are sent to the gym instead of detention. A recent U.S. study has found a strong link between physical fitness and academic achievement in kids. They assessed the physical endura ...
- The 9 Essential Amino Acids To Lower Blood Sugar, Build Muscle &Reduce Stress
Lower blood sugar is beneficial to your good health but it is not always easy to achieve this feat. But, if you are using the right amino acids, it becomes much easier to lower blood sugar, but that it not all. With the right amino acids, it is ...
- Toddlers have more muscle and less fat with vitamin D supplement
- According to a McGill University Study, children who took a vitamin D supplement daily were found to have less body fat and more lean muscle mass by age three, according to results published in Pediatric Obesity. ...
- Vitamin D Pumps Up Muscles
- It turns out that Vitamin D pumps up muscles. People that have higher active levels of the vitamin in the bloodstream had more muscle mass. This was found in a study. Researchers looked at multiple forms of Vitamin D in the study and found a ...
- Vitamins A, D, E and K Micronutrients for bones, muscles & nerves
Vitamins A, D, E, and K are stored in the body because they are fat soluble. It is important to incorporate sources of these vitamins to facilitate essential physiological processes. These vitamins support healthy and strong bones, nerves, and mus ...
- What are Amino acids and Free-form Amino acids?
- Amino acids are the smallest molecules that comprise protein, commonly referred to as the “building blocks of life” – they build all body and tissue protein. Seventy-five percent of the body’s solid weight is made up of proteins and their constituent ...
- What is OptiZinc and What Makes it A Better Form of Zinc?
- Zinc And Your Health.
OptiZinc is a patented zinc supplement in which the trace element zinc is bound to the essential amino acid methionine. It is especially formulated to guarantee absorption of zinc at a rate far superior to other zinc suppleme ...
- What Vitamins Help Fight Leg Muscle Cramps?
Muscle crampsLeg muscle cramps are sudden and involuntary contractions of the calf muscles. They are painful, and can happen while in the middle of a work out. Cramps are quite bothering, especially when at work, or during sleeping hours at night. ...
- Whey protein supports recovery from muscle loss among the elderly
Whey protein is good for building muscle especially in the elderly. Studies have shown that whey protein can help elderly people build lost muscle from long hospital stays or illness. Lack of strength in the elderly can affect their balance and ...
- You can't beat the beet for muscle recovery: Scientists reveal how the superfood heals muscle damage
British scientists have discovered thag drinking beetroot juice can help repair muscle damage. It is recommended to drink it right after strenuous physical activity. In this scientific study some people were given beetroot juice anf some people ...