News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Agave Nectar -Myth and Truth
- First of all let me preface by saying thank you very much for contacting Madhava Honey with your concern. Madhava has been in business for over 36 years and one of our four fundamental core values is and always will be to provide the Highest Quality ...
- Artificial sweeteners may increase risk of diabetes in two weeks, study claims
A new study out of Australia has shown that in as little as two weeks, using no calorie sugar substitutes can actually increase your risk for type 2 diabetes. These sweeteners can actually increase your glucose tolerance, causing weight gain and ...
- Aspartame now being marketed as natural sweetener, name changed to 'AminoSweet'
Artificial sweeteners are starting to come under a lot of scrutiny. One of the most controversial is aspartame, which some consider a very toxic substance. Since the public views this so negatively, they are attempting to get it back to market by ...
- Caffeine, Artificial Sweeteners And Hypoglycemia, can They Cause Low Blood Sugar
Caffeine taken in a chemical pureness point of view is a plant based alkaloid which has the ability to stimulate the central nervous system. In its natural setting caffeine can sometimes be used as a pest control to protect other plants l ...
- Erythritol Sweetener Fact Sheet
- Erythritol Sweetener Fact Sheet
Neil E. Levin, CCN, DANLA
LIKELY USERS: People on low-carb diets, People on calorie-restricted diets, People on restricted blood sugar diets, People concerned about dental caries (cavities).
- Honey is medicine: 4 Scientifically proven perks to using Nature'ssweetener
Hey, honey. It should be included in your diet. Sure, it's delicious when used as a sweetner, but it's benefits are just as sweet as this concoction. There are many proven benefits offered to people who enjoy the all-natural sweetener we know as ...
- Is Erythritol A Better Sweetener Than Sugar?
- Named as polyol, erythritol is known as "sugar alcohol" and later confirmed as food additive in worldwide perspective. Some countries find no problems in using this sugar sweetener for human use. Coming from fruits which are pro ...
- Natural Sweeteners: Which One Should You Take?
- There are many natural sweeteners to choose from if you want to avoid sugar, but don’t want any of the artificial sweeteners over which there are a few questions. You can choose from xylitol, luo han, stevia and others, but before discussing these, ...
- Should you choose a Natural Sweetener Or Artificial Sweetener?
- Artificial sweeteners are food additives intended to replace the sweetness of sugar without the calorie intake. There are also natural sweeteners that can replace sugar, so which should you choose? Natural sweeteners such as sugar, honey and grape ju ...
- Stevia - NATURE’S SWEETENER
While aspartame and saccharine continue to dominate
the non-caloric sweetener scene, a remarkable
herb called stevia remains relatively obscure.
Why would a substance that is much sweeter than sugar, can
be used in baking (unlike ...
- Top natural sweeteners that can replace sugar
Most nutritionists are in agreement that sugar is very detrimental to your health and should be removed as much as possible from your diet. However, if you absolutely need something sweet in your meals then read on for information about five nat ...
- Why Is Agave Nectar A Better Sweetener Than Sugar?
- What is agave nectar
Agave nectar, also called agave syrup, is sweet liquid that tastes similar to honey, but has unique properties that make it a better sweetener than regular sugar. Agave plant is native to the Mexico region, and the local ...
- Xylitol, a Healthy and Safe Sweetener.
- What is xylitol
Xylitol is a comprehensively utilized regular sweetening operator that was initially uncovered by a German Chemist in the nineteenth century. The primary crude materials utilized for its assembling are birch trees and corn, however c ...