News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- CAPSICUM - Therapeutic Powerhouse and Herbal Catalyst...
How many of us give the red hot chile pepper the respect it
d e s e rves? Mo re often than not, most of us re g a rd red pepper or
Capsicum as nothing more than the spice added to give Cajun and
Mexican cuisine its piquant kick. Te ...
- Compelling study confirms the therapeutic effects of curcumin inremoving fluoride from our bodies
According to statistics recently released by the CDC, 66.3% of U.S. citizens are being exposed to fluoride poisoning through the country's public water supplies. The good news is that a study in Pharmacognosy Magazine points to curcumin as a nat ...
- PYCNOGENOL - MIRACLE ANTIOXIDANT
- THE TERM “PYCNOGENOL” - DISPUTED DEFINITIONS
Be aware that the word Pycnogenol is used by some
companies as a trade name. Technically it is a generic term
for proanthocyanidins in France as intended by Dr.
Masquelier. Proanthocyanidins refer to ...
- ST. JOHN’S WORT (Hypericum perforatum)
St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) belongs to
the family Hypericaceae, which consists of eight
genuses and about 350 species. St. John’s wort is a
plant whose leaves are whorled, gland-dotted, simple, and
usually smooth-margined. ...