News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Do you ever think about what goes into your body each day?
- Do you ever think about what goes into your body each day? You should. One of the keys to feeling good and being healthy is eating nutritious food and making sure our gastrointestinal (GI) tract has the tools it needs to optimally digest and absorb ...
- Each Meal You Eat Triggers An Immune System Response, Sets Off Inflammation
The research, carried out at the University Hospital Basel, was published, Jan. 16, in the journal Nature Immunology, and addresses the series of reactions taking place in the human body, both for healthy and overweight people. When it comes to pe ...
- Glyconutrients are good for your body!
- (NewsTarget) Conventional medicine, as practiced today, is actually pretend medicine. Doctors and drug companies pretend to make patients healthier by giving them drugs. The FDA pretends to protect the safety of the public. Medical journals preten ...
- How much omega-3 should you take each day?
Many of us are well aware of the benefits surrounding omega-3 fatty acids, but exactly how much should we take on a routine basis in order to experience the most potent advantages? To receive benefits such as improved heart health, enhanced cogn ...
- Putting Sugary Soda Out of Reach
Are you trying to lose weight? Have you noticed that it seems like so many different people tell you so many different things, including what you should and shouldn't be doing with your body -- and what you should or shouldn't be putting in your ...
- Reach Your Maximum Muscle Potential
The serious athletes of today know how
much it takes to fulfill their competitive
goals: careful training, a strong will, and
also the right kind of nutrition. Sports
science now makes available key nutrients
which help assure that strenuous ...
- Seasonal Flu Reaches Epidemic Levels in US
- When you think about a horrible disease you may not think about the flu, but it's turning into an epidemic. This may have something to do with a lower number of flu shots being handed out. The CDC is looking into the way this may affect soci ...
- The key to looking younger may be as simple as getting eight hours of sleep each night
Looking young correlates to lifestyle habits. Genetics are a major role, but getting eight hours of sleep can improve skin quality and texture. Just one night of poor sleep can severely impact aging. Not getting eight hours of sleep actively age ...
- Vitamins And Minerals In Peaches
The inner flesh of a peach can range in color from white to yellow or orange. There are two different varieties of peaches: freestone and clingstone, which refer to whether the flesh sticks to the inner seed or easily comes apart. This MNT Knowled ...
- What a Guy Who Doesn’t Shower Can Teach Your Kid About Cleanliness
While many parents are learning to stop using hand sanitizer, a man named David Whitlock, who has not showered in 10 years, has created an after-cleansing spray called Mother Dirt designed to replenish helpful bacteria. When the majority of bact ...