source naturals Supplement articles
The Health Benefits of Vitamin B-2
Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) is one of the nutrients needed by the body to maintain health. Lack of vitamin B2 potentially cause a number of health disorders characterized by symptoms such as dull skin, cracked lips, cracked nails, blurred vision, sensitivity to light and other.
The following is a number of health benefits of vitamin B-2:
- - Increase metabolism. To increase metabolism, riboflavin acts as an enzyme that helps the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- - Red blood cells formation. In the body, this vitamin acts as a component of various enzymes to aid the formation of red blood cells, steroids and glycogen molecules.
- - Maintain eye health. Vitamin B2 is needed for maintaining healthy nerves, including nerves cells to maintain the health eyes.
- - Increase endurance. Vitamin B2 plays a role in many biochemical reactions in the body, including the formation of antibodies.
- - Fight free radicals. Vitamin B2 plays role in cell respiration and energy metabolism. It is also beneficial to counteract free radicals in the body.
Coenzymated B-2 Sublingual 25mg 30 tabsMSRP: $9.75 - On Sale at 29% OFF MSRP - $ 6.92
Coenzymated B-2 Sublingual 25mg 60 tabsMSRP: $18.25 - On Sale at 29% OFF MSRP - $ 12.96
Vitamin B-2 100 mg 100 tabsMSRP: $9.50 - On Sale at 29% OFF MSRP - $ 6.74
Vitamin B-2 100 mg 250 tabsMSRP: $21.75 - On Sale at 29% OFF MSRP - $ 15.44